Even minor surgery can be stressful and disruptive to an elderly patient's lifestyle. Being forced to spend additional recovery time in a hospital limits the patient's independence and privacy, adding to anxiety and discomfort. Hill Country Care Providers offers Post-surgery Home Care to Austin, Texas clients in the comfort of the patient's home without sacrificing care quality.
Our Post-surgery Home Care is managed by the best caregivers available, covering a range of duties such as:
- Post-surgery rehabilitation support
- Skilled Nursing services, such as patient advocacy and medicine management
- Transfers in and out of bed, wheelchair or motor vehicles
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating
- Transportation to physician appointments, dentists, shopping or errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Kitchen cleanup, including taking out the garbage, washing dishes or tidying up
- Companionship, including watching movies or favorite television shows together
- Personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, performing hygiene tasks, incontinent care or providing dental care
- 24/7 monitoring
Our highly professional caregivers make your loved one’s life – and your life – easier and more enjoyable. If you have reached the phase of life where your elderly loved one requires Post-surgery Home Care in Austin, Texas, please contact Hill Country Care Providers for a free consultation.