We are seeking a part-time or full-time Caregiver who is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and compassion for our Austin, Texas clients.
Hill Country Care Providers is Austin's premier home health agency, serving the Austin community for more than twelve years. We are a privately owned and operated non-medical personal attendant service, a licensed medical home health agency and a geriatric care management agency. Hill Country Care Providers brings a higher standard of in-home care to Austin's adults, hiring the best caregivers possible. No other home health agency can offer the level of experience or training our staff brings to our clients and their families. Our caregivers undergo a rigorous interview and screening process to prepare them to work with the clients and their families.
If you are an experienced professional Caregiver looking for an exciting opportunity with an enthusiastic and dedicated home health care team, apply online here.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct resident care as needed (bathing, dressing, grooming).
- Provide reminders for program activities and meals.
- Assist and/or participate with resident in activities and outings.
- Provide weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Work assigned schedules including weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated to work and grow with a senior population.
Education and Experience:
- Six to twelve (6-12) months experience as a primary caregiver in Senior Living, Home Health or Skilled Nursing required.
- CNA certificate preferred.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
We offer our employees:
- A stable, drug-free work environment.
- Flexible scheduling.
- An opportunity for advancement.
- Outstanding benefits for full-time employees.
- Continued in-service training and monthly communication written by an RN on all aspects of caring for senior adults.
- An extensive support system within Hill Country Care Providers.
- Thorough training to deal with our clients' needs.
- Competitive compensation for the experience you bring and dedication you bring.
Fax or apply online here.